Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where do I register my son and/or daughter for a Fall, Winter and/or Spring Sport?
- What constitutes a complete sports registration?
- A completed registration online (geneva.8to18.com)
- Physical on file with the athletic office
- What if my son/daughter had their physical performed in October of the previous year?
- Physicals are required every year and are valid for 395 days.
- A physical dated 09/30/2016 would expire on 10/31/2017.
- A new physical must be on file in the athletic office prior to 10/31/2017
- Does my son and/or daughter need to have a new physical every year?
- Yes. A new/updated physical is required every school year in order to participate in any sport tryout.
- An updated sports physical for my son/daughter was turned into the office at the start of the school year. Why is the information not updated on 8to18?
- Physical information cannot be updated until the registration for the current school year has been completed.
- When do I pay the $140 participation fee?
- Participation fees are not due until tryouts have commenced and rosters are created.
- How do I pay the $140 participation fee?
- A check made payable to GHS in the amount of $140 can be dropped off at GHS or mailed to the athletic office.
- http://www.geneva304.org/RegistrationInformation.aspx; Select the Step Two icon; Select the appropriate season icon. Note the due dates are listed below the seasons icon.
- Do I have to pay the participation fee every season?
- Yes. Participation fees are due for each season/sport your son/daughter will play.
- Do the sports have team pictures?
- Yes, each season will have a picture day assigned usually the week after tryouts and uniforms are distributed.
- How do I order the sports pictures?
- Order forms are provided by the photography studio and distributed to athletes by the coaching staff.
- Where can I find the schedules for the teams?
- When will the homecoming date for next year be announced? Where can I find this information once it becomes available?
- The homecoming date is announced in the Spring of the current school year and will be listed on the football schedule for the next school year.
- When will the Summer Camp brochure be available?
- The Summer Camp brochure is sent out in April via 304Connects and posted on the GHS Athletic website.
- Where can I purchase a Geneva High School letterman jacket, memory banner or spiritwear?
Where can I purchase a Viking Yard Sign?
- Can I purchase spiritwear anywhere else?
- Yes. Spiritwear can also be found at the Geneva Ace Hardware store located at 617
West State Street, Geneva, Illinois 60134
Lsst Updated 6/4/2017