Dress and Hygiene
To maintain an atmosphere conducive to learning, students are expected to dress appropriately both in school and at all school activities. The principal and staff will use discretion in applying the following guidelines.
- Personal grooming and apparel should neither interfere with safety or health, nor distract from the learning process.
- Prohibited articles of clothing include, but are not limited to:
- Those advertising alcohol, tobacco and/or drugs
- Those offending others and/or are distracting from the learning environment
- Hats and hoods during the school day
- Footwear must be worn at all times during the school day.
- Clothing should cover students from shoulder to mid-thigh.