PLEASE NOTE ALL SCHOOL FACILITIES/GROUNDS INCLUDING PARKING LOTS ARE NON SMOKING AREAS
The scheduling of the use of facilities and fields of District 304 by community groups is subordinate to approved curriculum and approved student extra-curricular and co-curricular activities. Confirmation of contracts for facility or field use may be withheld until such time as the facility activity calendar is completed.
CATEGORIES AND PRIORITIES OF USE
The category number designates the priority of use, with category one (1) being the highest priority. The category number also determines the rate charged for the space. Groups that do not specifically fit into one of the following categories will be assigned to the category closest to the organizational purpose or activity.
· School athletics and co-curricular and extra-curricular activities that are District sponsored.
· School affiliated organizations that directly benefit District 304 students.
· Geneva Park District programs that are sponsored operated and supervised by Park District employees.
· City of Geneva groups, i.e. Police, Fire, Library, etc. Also includes County and Twp.
· Booster organizations
· Boy Scouts/ Girl Scouts. (There is a $50 charge for Blue and Gold, Pinewood, Rain Gutter Regatta or any Brownie/Girl Scout event on weekend.)
· Geneva school affiliated
· Resident, Non-profit
· Non-profit sports groups
· Geneva Church affiliated
· Feeder Teams
· Geneva Resident, For Profit
· Non-Resident, Non-Profit
· Non-Resident, for profit
The rental rates are in effect for a school calendar year and may be adjusted by Board of Education action.
Long-Term Agreement – The Superintendent or his/her designee is authorized to modify these rates for a long-term agreement (i.e., a predetermined schedule of 5-10 or more sessions) and/or if such modification is in the District’s best interest.