1. Visit www.pushcoin.com
2. Click on I don’t have an account.
3. Enter parent's first and last names, parent's email and a secure password (at least 8 characters in length) that you will remember.
4. Link your child by clicking on add student.
5. Enter your child’s unique PushCoin Registration Code – Contact HSS if you do not have this number.
Note: This code is used for initial registration only.
6. Information about your child along with a picture should appear on the screen. Verify the information is correct, and click on I confirm.
7. You have multiple methods for funding your account:
· Use an electronic check
o The E-Check funding option does not impose a checkout fee.
o The E-Check funding option is always free for both the parents and Geneva CUSD 304.
· Use a credit or debit card.
o Please know that beginning July 1, 2015, parents will be charged a checkout fee when using a credit or debit card to fund their PushCoin account.
o Geneva CUSD 304 will absorb the credit card checkout fee for the remainder of the 2014-2015 school year.
· You may also fund the account by writing a check payable to Geneva CUSD 304 and deliver it to the main office at HSS.
o Remember to write in the check's memo: PushCoin– Your student’s ID#.
What to expect when using PushCoin:
ñ You will be notified via email when your child makes a purchase or when your account balance is low.
◦ To adjust the frequency of your email notifications, log into your PushCoin account and click on Account Settings in the upper right corner of the screen.
ñ You may check your child's transaction activity by logging into your PushCoin account at www.pushcoin.com
Geneva CUSD 304 welcomes your feedback. Email comments, questions, and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org