All athletes participating in a Sport at Geneva High School must have an online registration on the 8to18 website and a current physical on file in the athletic office by 1:00 pm the Friday before tryouts.
- Athlete registration for participation in a sport at GHS is accessible online at https://geneva.8to18.com.
- All students interested in trying out for any sport must complete the online registration process and have a current physical on file in the athletic office to ensure your student is eligible to try-out or practice before the specific tryout date.
- Anyone not having a registration and/or physical on file will not be allowed to tryout or practice until these steps have been completed.
- Coaches will have a tryout list of those with completed registrations and physicals on file the day of tryouts.
- Any registration and/or physical received after 1:00 pm the Friday prior to tryouts may not be included on the tryout lists, therefore, causing them to be ineligible for day one of tryouts/practice.
NOTE: Physicals are good for 395 days from the date written on the physical. (ie: physical date of 8/1/2019 would expire on 8/31/2020; 12/1/2019 would expire on 01/01/2021, etc.)