Are you interested in enrolling your child(ren) in Geneva’s public schools? At Geneva 304, we make things easy with forms available online and centralized enrollment!
Enrollment for grades K-12 is handled at the School District Administrative Offices, 227 N. Fourth Street. Appointments are required, so call (630) 463-3000 to schedule your appointment today!
Parents will need to present the following information to enroll their new students:
- Original birth certificate (photocopies will not be accepted)
- Two documents confirming residency in Geneva, such as a property tax bill, a recent utility bill
- showing your address, a document from closing, or a rental lease, free of contingencies
- Any legal custody documents that pertain to the student (if applicable)
- Current IEP, 504 Plan, or any other Special Education records (if applicable)
- Student Transfer Form (required for Illinois Public School students transferring from an Illinois
- Public School.) The previous school issues this form to the exiting student. Please contact your student's previous school to obtain this form.
During enrollment the parent will be asked for a photo I.D. (driver’s license, Visa, Passport) for
identification purposes only.
for additional information about enrollment and to download all of the forms that you will need to enroll your child(ren).