March 19, 2019
Congratulations to the following students for a job well done at FCCLA Regional Competition in February. They all advance to state competition in April!
- Holly Kramer - GOLD medal and MOST OUTSTANDING in Professional Career Image
- Chloe Williams - GOLD medal and MOST OUTSTANDING in Fashion Apparel Display
- Grace Lyons - SILVER medal in STAR Interior Design
- Amanda Werner - GOLD medal in STAR Focus on Children
- Hannah Borodin and Madison Moravick - GOLD medal in Children's Literature Presentation
- Ava Wurster - GOLD and MOST OUTSTANDING in Food Production: Relish Tray
- Liam Farrell - GOLD medal in Food Production: Relish Tray
- Sophie Sharpe - SILVER medal in Pastry Arts: Decorated Cookie
- Savannah Mackowski - SILVER medal in Pastry Arts: Decorated Cookie
- Macy Dressel - BRONZE medal in Pastry Arts: Fondant Cakes
Isabella Chiefari, Isabelle Harkleroad and Makena Gonzalez competed in STAR Culinary Competition on Feb. 15. They were placed on random teams, had 20 minutes to plan and then 60 minutes to prepare a full meal with 4 recipes followed by professional plating and presentation to the judges. They ALL moved on to state competition in this event - a great accomplishment!