Nov. 18, 2020
As the District shared in a message to families earlier this week, Geneva 304 will transition to an adaptive pause remote learning schedule Nov. 30-Dec. 4. Below are some helpful facts about this plan, as well as quick links to the remote learning schedules for elementary, middle, and high school students.
Quick Facts for Families from the Office of Learning & Teaching:
• During this adaptive pause the remote learning days are from Monday, Nov. 30-Friday, Dec. 4.
• On remote learning days, A/B In-Person Hybrid learners will become one learning group.
• Attendance will be taken daily at the elementary and every period at middle school and high school.
• Grades will be applied.
• Each subject block at the elementary and period at the middle school and high school will have a synchronous period of time, as well as asynchronous periods of time.
• Students are expected to log into Microsoft Teams at the start of each day.
• Each level has a specific schedule that all students will follow throughout the district. Please see below for each schedule.
• Friday, Dec. 4 is a half-day of student attendance as previously scheduled.
Elementary Remote Learning Schedule (click link to open in new window)
Middle School Remote Learning Schedule (click link to open in new window)
High School Remote Learning Schedule (click link to open in new window)