Feb. 1, 2022
Parents residing in Geneva CUSD 304 can now start the online enrollment process for incoming kindergarten students for the 2022-23 school year. State law requires that children must be 5 on or before Sept.1, 2022, to be eligible to attend kindergarten during the 2022-23 school year. Please complete these steps by Tuesday, March 1.
If your child currently attends the Geneva Early Learning Program and will attend Kindergarten next year, you do not need to complete this enrollment application. Please look for additional information coming from GELP.
How to Complete Online Kindergarten Enrollment Application:
1. Prepare Digital Copies of Required Documents
- Required documents are listed in the bottom section of this article, and most file formats will be accepted when uploading into the system (.PDF, .JPG, .PNG, etc.). Max file size is 8MB.
- Name each file according to the student and its content (Example: LastNameFirstNameBirthCertificate).
- Do not include any symbols or special characters in the file name.
2. Complete the Online Enrollment Application
- If this is your first time enrolling a student in Geneva School District, you will need to register a new account in the Online Enrollment system. Click the button below and then click "Register new account."
If you have previously used the Online Enrollment system, click the button below and log in using your username and password (this is not your HAC login), and your previous information will transfer into your new student's file. If you have forgotten your Online Enrollment password, please use the "Forgot Password?" option on the login page.
After you have completed these steps, you can review additional information on the Kindergarten Enrollment page
of the Geneva CUSD 304 website.
We look forward to welcoming your students next year!
- Child's original birth certificate or a certified copy
- Two current proof-of-residency documents (one from Category A and one from Category B)
- Category A
- Current year property tax bill
- Current signed residential lease
- Closing documents on your home (Warranty Deed, Bill of Sale, and Affidavit of Title)
- Category B
- Electric bill
- Water bill
- Cable television bill
- Gas bill
- City of Geneva bill
- Any legal custody documents that pertain to the student (if applicable)
Items not accepted: driver’s license, checkbooks, rent receipts, insurance papers, credit card statements, personal mail or cell phone bills
Assistance and Special Circumstances:
Harrison Main Office - 630-463-3300
Technical and General Support:
If you need technical assistance with this process, please contact us during business hours at [email protected]
or 630-463-3097. For general inquiries, please contact your child's school.Translation and Devices:
Should you need additional support with enrollment or registration, specifically with a need for a device, or translating support, please contact the following individuals:
• Bilingual Teacher -
Kelly Kanarowski, Harrison Street Elementary (se habla espanol): 630-463-3318 or [email protected]
Naomi Sosa, Harrison Street Elementary (se habla espanol): 630-463-3304 or [email protected]
Christina Gattas, Williamsburg/Mill Creek/Heartland (se habla espanol): 630-463-3164 or [email protected]
Elham Kanani, Western Avenue: 630-463-3553 or [email protected]
Diana Neukirch, District Wide: 630-463-3256 or [email protected]
Proof-of-residency: If you need to enroll your child but cannot provide proof-of-residency documents required because you are staying with someone else, in a shelter or hotel due to hardship, please call us at 630-463-3000 for assistance. Special Circumstances of residency may require additional forms.