Jan. 5, 2022
We hope that you and your families are enjoying a restful Winter Break. In anticipation of our return next week, we ask that you continue to keep in mind this important information:
Continue to Report to Us: Be sure to call your school’s attendance line during Winter Break if:
- Your child or anyone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19 and is currently in isolation; OR?
- Your child is a close contact to a confirmed case/has been told to quarantine
- If your child is ill, please do not send them to school. We will continue to implement mitigation strategies and monitor our COVID dashboard in our efforts to safely maintain in-person learning.
Attendance Lines: We have provided a list of all school attendance lines below for our families’ convenience:
- Fabyan Elementary School: 630-444-8601
- Geneva Early Learning Program: 630-444-8701
- Geneva High School: 630-463-3801
- Geneva Middle School North: 630-463-3701
- Geneva Middle School South: 630-463-3601
- Harrison Street Elementary School: 630-463-3301
- Heartland Elementary School: 630-463-3201
- Mill Creek Elementary School: 630-463-3401
- Western Avenue School: 630-463-3501
- Williamsburg Elementary School: 630-463-3101
We are aware that the CDC has issued updated guidance for the “general public” as it relates to quarantine; they have yet to release guidance specific for school districts. As such, the Illinois Department of Public Health is requiring school districts to follow their guidance from August 2021. We will continue to work with our local health department and monitor for any changes in school guidance.
Thank you for your continued partnership in our efforts to maximize in-person learning.
— Geneva CUSD 304