All athletes participating in a Sport at Geneva Middle School North must complete online registrationon the 8to18 website and have a current athletic physical on file in the main office prior to the start date of the season.
- Athlete registration for participation in a sport at GMSN is accessible online. (Click 8to18 link above)
- All students interested in trying out for any sport must complete the online registration process and have a current physical on file in the athletic office to ensure your student is eligible to try-out or practice before the specific tryout date.
- Anyone not registered and/or without a physical on file will not be allowed to tryout or practice until these steps have been completed.
- Coaches will have a tryout list of those with completed registrations and physicals on file the day of tryouts.
- Any registration and/or physical received after 3:00pm on the 1st day of tryout/practice may not be included on the tryout lists, therefore, causing them to be ineligible for day one of tryouts/practice.
NOTE: Physicals are good for 395 days from the date written on the physical. (ie: physical date of 8/1/2016 would expire on 8/31/2017; 9/1/2016 would expire on 10/1/2017, etc.)
Fees are NOT collected on the 8to18 registration site.
- Participation fees are required for each sport played each season.
- The participation fee may be paid on-line through the WEBSTORE or check payable to GMSN and turned in to the main office.
- Those with financial need may contact the main office by email to Maddie Lusted at [email protected].
NOTE: Cheerleading requires an additional fee and these fees are only payable by check, made payable to GMSN for the appropriate amount and forwarded to the coach.
Registration Instructions for 8to18