Q. Where do I register my son and/or daughter for a Fall, Winter and/or Spring Sport?
Q. What if my son/daughter had their physical performed in October of the previous year?
- Physicals are required every year and are valid for 395 days.
- A physical dated 09/30/2020 would expire on 10/30/2021.
- A new physical must be on file in the athletic office prior to tryouts
Q. Does my son and/or daughter need to have a new physical every year?
- Yes. A new/updated physical is required every school year in order to participate in any sport tryout.
Q. An updated sports physical for my son/daughter was turned into the office at the start of the school year. Why is the information not updated on 8to18?
- Physical information cannot be updated until the registration for the current school year has been completed.
Q. When do I pay the $140 participation fee?
- Participation fees are not due until tryouts have commenced and rosters are created. Fees will be added to the student athletes Pushcoin Account.
Q. How do I pay the $140 participation fee?
- A check made payable to GHS in the amount of $140 can be dropped off at GHS or mailed to the athletic office.
- Paid through Pushcoin.
Q. Do I have to pay the participation fee every season?
- Yes. Participation fees are due for each season/sport your son/daughter will play.
Q. Do the sports have team pictures?
- Yes, each season will have a picture day assigned usually the week after tryouts and uniforms are distributed.
Q. Where can I find the schedules for the teams?
Q. When will the homecoming date for next year be announced? Where can I find this information once it becomes available?
- The homecoming date is announced in the Spring of the current school year and will be listed on the football schedule online at 8to18 for the next school year.
Q. Do you have a Swim program?
- Yes. Geneva High School has both a Girls Swim Co-op (Fall) and a Boys Swim Coop (Winter).
- The team is considered a Co-op with West Chicago and Batavia High Schools.
- The following schools Batavia, Geneva and West Chicago make up the Co-op Program
Q. Where does the swim co-op practice?
- The team is transported after school to West Chicago High School by Geneva CUSD #304 district bus/driver and returned to the school after practices.
Q. What are your Admission prices to Sporting Events at Geneva High School?
- Football (Varsity/Sophomore), Girls Volleyball (Varsity/JV/Sophomore), Boys Volleyball (Varsity/JV)
- Invitationals (Newbill and Freshman Wrestling; Track/Field, Volleyball
- $5.00 Adults
- $3.00 Middle School/High School Students w/School ID
- $1.00 Elementary School/Senior Citizen
- Children 5 years old and under Free
- GHS Students with School ID Free
- **The IHSA will set the pricing for Admission to any IHSA sanctioned event hosted by Geneva High School
Q. I have a Geneva Middle School student. How can I expect communication?
Communication is sent out directly to parents by both Geneva Middle School North and Geneva Middle School South. Communication regarding the home football games is also shared in the GMSN and GMSS Weekly Newsletters. Parents need to be at the games with their student(s) in the event of an emergency, inclement weather, etc.
Q. When will the Summer Camp brochure be available?
- The Summer Camp brochure is sent out in March or April of the current school year via Twitter, 304Connects and posted on the GHS Athletic website.
Q. Where can I purchase a Geneva High School letterman jacket, memory banner or spiritwear?
Q. Where can I purchase a Viking Yard Sign?
Last Updated 09/20//2021