Volunteer in our schools
As an active, mature adult, you have what it takes to become a successful volunteer in our schools. You can select a role you enjoy and apply what you have learned from your career, hobbies, family life, or other interests. You have the skills and experience to help students succeed. You can choose a set schedule or just occasional volunteer opportunities.
The match between your interests and abilities and the needs of the students will determine your contribution to the educational process.
How You Can Help
- Be a tutor, mentor or role model for one or several students.
- Serve as a guest speaker or occasional classroom presenter.
- Become a student’s friend as you read together.
- Assist a teacher with projects or instructional activities.
- Encourage and reinforce a student’s self esteem by providing personal attention or academic support.
- Offer a teacher that “extra pair of hands.”
For more information or to volunteer, please call:
Central Office Receptionist
Geneva CUSD 304
Complete an online application.