Library Pumpkin Book Character Contest
Do you have a favorite book character? If so, turn a pumpkin into that character!
Here’s what to do:
1. Choose your book and character.
2. Choose an artificial pumpkin – no real pumpkins will be accepted.
3. Turn the pumpkin into the book character. *GET CREATIVE! Use fabric, markers, paint, pipe cleaners, sequins, or any number of craft materials to decorate your pumpkin.
4. Bring your decorated pumpkin in a bag with your name and class written on the bag. *DO NOT write your name anywhere on the pumpkin. *You must be able to carry it by yourself to the library.
5. Dates to Note: *All entries are due by Friday, October 20th . *Judging will take place October 25, 26, and 27. *Winners will be announced on October 31st . One winner from each grade level.
*Pumpkins must be taken home by November 10th .
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. McDonald in the library at 630-444-8670 or email at [email protected]