Heartland Elementary School Online Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is open now!
All of the steps for registering your child(ren) at Heartland are listed below. Please follow the instructions below and complete all steps no later than Monday, July 19th, to ensure we are prepared to welcome your student(s) for the upcoming school year.
- Complete required online transportation form. All families for students in grades K-5 must complete this form, even if you won't be using the bus.
- Pay required registration fees in PushCoin. (Tip: use eCheck or debit card to avoid credit card fees). If you do not yet have a PushCoin account, you will need to create one.
- Print, complete, and return required health forms below.
- If not completed in April/May, returning students should complete the required online verification on Home Access Center.
- Review optional purchases and donations below.
Please note that your child(ren) will not be placed in a class until these steps are complete.