When completing the Online Enrollment Application, parents of new students are responsible for securing and uploading applicable documents in section 1 below. Parents of transfer students are responsible for securing and uploading applicable documents in both sections 1 and 2 below.
1. Required Documents for All New Students and Transfer Students:
- Child's original birth certificate or a certified copy
- Two current proof-of-residency documents (one from Category A and one from Category B)
- Category A
- Current year property tax bill
- Current signed residential lease
- Closing documents on your home (Warranty Deed, Bill of Sale, and Affidavit of Title)
- Category B
- Electric bill
- Water bill
- Cable television bill
- Gas bill
- City of Geneva bill
- Any legal custody documents that pertain to the student (if applicable)
Items not accepted: driver’s license, checkbooks, rent receipts, insurance papers, credit card statements, personal mail or cell phone bills.
2. Required Documents for Transfer Students:
If your child is transferring from another school district, please read this section about the required documents that may be applicable:
- Records Release Form - Required for all transfer students. Parents, click to print and complete this form, then upload with the Online Enrollment Application.
- Illinois Student Transfer Form - Required if transferring from an Illinois public school. Your previous school district will complete and parent is responsible for securing form and uploading with the Online Enrollment Application.
- Special Education Records Release Form - If applicable, parents click to print and complete this form, then upload with the Online Enrollment Application.
- Current IEP, 504 Plan, or other special education records - If applicable, parents are responsible for uploading with the Online Enrollment Application.
Special Circumstances and Assistance
If you need to enroll your child but cannot provide proof-of-residency documents required because you are staying with someone else, in a shelter or hotel due to hardship, please call us at 630-463-3000 for assistance. Special Circumstances of residency may require additional forms. Please call 630-463-3000 for more information.