Please follow these instructions to update your student's information in Home Access Center:
2. Click on the "Registration" tab Click on the "Update Registration" folder
3. Click on "***Click here for Data Verification***"
4. Review the student information and make appropriate changes in each section
5. Save each section: Expand each section and Save after review/update of each:
- Student Information
- Address and Phone
- Contact Information
- Additional Information (Health Summary Form)
6. Check the "I agree" box
7. Click "Submit"
An email notification will be sent to your email address confirming the form was submitted. Once the registrar reviews the form another email will be sent to your email address indicating one of the following:
- The form has been accepted - no further action is required on your part
- The form is pending - additional supporting documentation is required at this time and is detailed in the email
- The form has been denied - an explanation for the denial will be included
If further documentation is required. you will need to log back in to HAC and Edit the information following the steps and submit the form again. If you need assistance accessing Home Access Center, please contact us at [email protected] or 630-463-3097.