ViewGeneva 304
Home Mobile

Transfer Student Forms

If your child is transferring from another Illinois public school, please provide these completed forms during the enrollment process.


This is only required if your student currently has an IEP or 504 plan.
Student Transfer Form
(required for Illinois Public School students transferring from an Illinois Public School.) The previous school issues this form to the exiting student. Please contact your student's previous school to obtain this form.
Geneva We Are Logo
Geneva School District 304 strives to keep up-to-date and accurate information on this website. Some information, however, may be outdated. Please call for the most up-to-date information. Geneva School District 304 is not responsible for the appearance, content, or validity of any 3rd party pop-up pages that may occur as the reuslt of using these web pages(s).