The wireless icon should look like this:
If there is a red “x’ on your Wi-Fi icon (see picture below), your wireless is turned off.
1. Click the Wi-Fi iconto turn your wireless on.
2. Select the wireless networkyou’d like to connect to.
3. Click Connect.
If you see an airplane icon in your task bar, that means airplane mode is turned on.
To turn airplane mode off,
1. Click the airplane iconin the task bar
2. Click on Airplane Mode to turn it off
3. It might take a few seconds for your device to connect to the wifi network.