- Child's original birth certificate or a certified copy
- Two current proof of residency documents (one from Category A and one from Category B)
- Category A
- Current year property tax bill
- Current signed residential lease
- Closing documents on your home (Warranty Deed, Bill of Sale, and Affidavit of Title)
- Category B
- Electric bill
- Water bill
- Cable television bill
- Gas bill
- City of Geneva bill
- Any legal custody documents that pertain to the student (if applicable)
Items not accepted: driver’s license, checkbooks, rent receipts, insurance papers, mortgage statements, credit card statements, personal mail or cell phone bills.
Special Circumstances and Assistance
If you need to enroll your child but cannot provide proof-of-residency documents required because you are staying with someone else, in a shelter or hotel due to hardship, please call us at 630-463-3000 for assistance. Special circumstances of residency may require additional forms. Please call 630-463-3000 for more information.